I wrote an entire entry, but my internet explorer flipped out before I posted it. therefore...this will be very dry...
Singin Cajus with the opera school in spite of about 4 weeks of conflicts
Get to spend all of my time with MJ when she is here
Get to see John Relyea as Figaro and Salminen and Terfel in Holländer
After meeting with the opera school a month or two ago, they talked with Piernay and got the impression that it was too early for me to sing a role. Piernay seems to have not recollection of it, but a month ago I wasn't really ready to sing in front of a public again, so it makes sense. Anyway, Piernay asked if I had been recruited yet so he really did seem to have no idea...haha. Smaller role but it will still be a good experience.
I like some David Boey, hate other Boey...is that how you spell his name? don't know
Filing for taxes as an independent saves me a lot of money...what a relief...haha.
Can't wait to be home and see my family, Miriam, friends and hopefully even the pepperdine opera.
I am excited...Rene Pape has a recital in Frankfurt on Jun 30th. I wonder if some of the pepperdine group will want to go.
It turned rainy here and I got a lovely cold that kept me down for about 4 days. Now almost a week later I still have a gunky throat. Was a heck of a cold.
I had more...but don't remember.
Nice to be getting healthy again and finally be able to get out of the house again. I was getting pretty stir crazy.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment